By Dr. Elan Moritz, ETC Chief Scientist
1. Bargain cost for licensing government intellectual property
2. Incredible savings to your own R&D budget
3. Access you can start developing to the government scientists and engineers involved in the R&D
4. Due to the improved insight you gain, licensing can put you in an advantageous position to successfully bid on Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) announcements, as well as provide deep insight into prototyping opportunities for the product
5. Licensing inherently provides you with the legal protection to pursue developing potential products for the marketplace as well as strengthens your position when seeking investors and venture capital to grow your business
To find out more, reach out to TechFire. TechFire can assist you in understanding the US Government patenting and licensing landscape.